good price button for upholstery camel color jeans leather label/metal plate in the middle for cloth
Before offer the price. Get the quote simply by completing and submitting the form below:
• Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
• Order Quantity: _________________pcs (MOQ 50PCS)
• Design : better than 300 dpi
• Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
Leather labels ---- are a great alternative to the traditional, commonly used woven clothing labels. Leather labels and patches are great for durability, longlasting, and are unique.
They are strong and supple and are often used on high end brands to convey a message of quality and prestige. Real leather labels have a rich color that tends to vary due to the nature of the material.
This makes each leather label unique.
Synthetic PU leather labels, sometimes called pleather, are also a popular choice. Synthetic PU leather labels are more consistent in color and still feel similar to real leather.
These labels can be more cost effective than real leather labels. Leather labels can be attached to the outside of the garment and are often used to label denim, boots, work clothes, jackets, and more.
Generally your logo or designs are embossed or debossed (reverse embossed) onto the leather. Embossed leather labels have a great burned look and 3D effect that really pops on your items.
Molds are used to stamp your leather label and the 3D effect is produced by the raised areas of your logo or text. Establish your product branding with these professional longlasting custom logo and sizing labels.
Leather labels can be attached to clothing or use them as hang tags to really stand out and give your items a designer look.
Here is a sample selection of leather labels that we are capable of doing. Let us create yours according to your design specifications.
What is leather label?
Leather labels are mainly sewn on the back of the jeans' waist (it is also used for bags, handbags, shoes, hats etc.), whose materials include genuine leather, imitation leather, was hable paper, micro fiber, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on.
How to produce leather labels?
step1. Order the leather material from the leather factory according to the customer's needs on thickness, color, technics of the leather labels, which needs about 10days.
step2. Meanwhile, make mold according to customer's leather labels artwork, which needs about 7 days.
step3. Start stamping and making leather labels once both leather meaterial and mold are prepared.
step4. Post processing: fix the customized embroidery or metal trims like rivit onto the leather labels.
step5. Quality control: screen then discard the unqualified products of leather labels.
step6. Packaging: check leather labels's quantity and be ready for shipment.
How to identify genuine leather labels?
· Genuine leather labels Feel smooth , soft and flexible
· There are pores on the surface of genuine leather labels and irregular fiber on the back.
· The genuine leather labels have the smell of leather.
· Genuine leather labels have good water absorbability. How to identify PU leather labels?
· The texture on PU leather label is thicker than genuine leather label.
· The back of PU leather label is suede or other chemical fibrous materials.
· We can see the artificial chemical fibrous material from the section of PU leather labels.
What is the function of leather labels?
· Using on the garments, shoes, hats, or bags for decoration, leather labels make the products more beautiful, and also reflect their styles.
· Leather labels can link different parts of the product, such as leather zipper puller.
· Leather labels with logos play an annotation role for the brand of the garments, shoes, hats and bags etc.
What kind of material can be used for leather labels?
Leather labels's materials include genuine leather, Polyurethane leather, washable kraft paper, microfibril leather, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on. What kind of techniques can be used for leather labels? It includes printing, embossing, debossing, engraving, embroidering,gold/silver hot stamping etc.
Which Shipping Option is best? Economy 3-7 work days -This method is best if you are not in a rush. Economy shipping will work for
USPS PO Boxes, APO and FPO addresses, This will include shipping methods of EMS, UPS TNT & FedEx
Express 2 Days –Takes 2 work days for delivery and costs much more than Economy. Orders shipped
via this method arrive by the end of the second business day after shipping. It cannot be used for APO
or FPO addresses.
Next Day – Next Day shipping offers guaranteed overnight delivery for day-definite shipments. Next Day
shipping is available to US only and cannot be used for APO or FPO addresses.
Satisfaction Guaranteed We guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If not return them and you will be credited in full.
Low Prices Everyday We have low prices every day on all our products. You may from time to time find cheaper prices from
other suppplier, but the labe may be lower quality or shipping charges may be high.
We would like you to use PayPal the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Alternative way Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later